This website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember who you are if you log into or leave a comment on the website
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- ensure that only real human users are able to use the contact form
You’ll normally see a message on the site before a cookie is stored on your computer. Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on this website
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
I use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website. I do this to understand visitor trends and identify necessary improvements. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page on this website
- how you got to this website
- what you click on while you’re visiting this website
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
I use WordPress to manage and display the content of this website. If you are a website administrator or are commenting on articles on this website, WordPress will store cookies on your computer to manage access to restricted areas of the website and as a a convenience, to save commenters entering all their details again when they want to leave another comment.
WordPress sets the following cookies when you leave a comment:
WordPress sets one or more of the following cookies when an administrator logs in:
Cookie compliance message
You may see a pop-up cookie compliance message when you first visit this website. Closing the message will store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.
Cookie compliance stores the following cookies:
Should you choose to send an enquiry through my contact form, you will be asked to provide your name and email address. This information will only be used for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and I will not pass your information to any third-party without your consent, unless required to by law. This information is never tied to the data held in Google Analytics.
I use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent automated attacks on this website by distinguishing between real human users and automated computer services.
Google reCAPTCHA stores information about:
- the Internet Protocol address of the end-user
- an identifier for the implementing site
- the URL of the site accessed
- the CAPTCHA solution
- the result of the CAPTCHA grading
- the date and time of requests
Google may store one or more cookies that may uniquely identify the end-user browser. Google will delete any information that identifies the individual URLs within the implementing site within 30 days of the event logged.
Google reCAPTCHA sets the following cookies:
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last changed: [last_modified]